Through our office in Washington D.C. and our Governmental Affairs programs, SCI actively works to protect hunter's rights and interests throughout the world. Our State Initiative Program helps protect your hunting rights at the local level.
Members can mingle with hunters, celebrities, outfitters, guides, taxidermists and outdoor writers at SCI's annual hunters' convention.
SCI spends over one million dollars annually on conservation efforts to help maintain our renewable wildlife resource.
Members get the facts and figures on where to go for that special hunt. SCI's special publications, updates on important hunting issues and reports from guides and outfitters from around the world, will keep you informed.
Members are eligible to enter their trophies into SCI's Record Book of Trophy Animals, SCI's Bow Hunting Record Book and participate in Major Awards Programs.
Members receive six issues of the Safari Magazine and twelve issues of the information packed Safari Times. You will also recieve SCI Novi's award winning quarterly magazine.
Since 1991 SCI Novi has:
- Raised over $1,000,000.00 for conservation, education and humanitarian programs
- Sent over 2000 less fortunate kids to a week long wilderness camp
- Sent countless teachers to AWLS where they learn how to introduce conservation into the classroom
- Annual Wounded Veteran Project Hunt and Youth Wish Hunt
- Annually send teachers to ANR, bringing knowledge of Michigan’s diverse natural resources into the classroom
- Play pivotal role in the reintroduction of archery programs and shooting sports in our local schools and parks & recreation departments
- As well as many local and international conservation projects
Your Membership also includes:
- Annual membership to MUCC
- SCI Novi's award winning quarterly newsletter
- Annual Pheasant hunt, Holiday party and other chapter events
If you have any questions, use this form to send an inquiry to SCI Novi's Membership Liaison - Jon Gray :